- Updated Libraries.
- Fix Crash in Calculator that may happen when calculating another currency before closing the calculator screen.
- Now you can search the banks in Calculator screen in Arabic and English Languages.
- Fix the issue where after a search is done or cancelled in Calculator screen, data maintain the searched banks.
- Fix rare crash cases on iPhone 5s and before.
- Fix some views that were not viewed correctly on small screen iPhones
- Message from Developer Button now includes a button to enable a high level of interaction.
- Now you can contact the developer directly through initiating a mail through the Settings screen
- Add new Banks (Wafa Bank and FAB Bank)
- Through bad/none internet connections, you will now have the option to force the app to try again to fetch the data.
- Fix a rare crash that may occur in the Widget.
- We made sure, you will never see ERROR0 in Corresponding Market Rates Screen.
- We have added nearly all currencies for some banks like (QNB, Faisal, Ahli United and Emirates NBD)
- Now Cement prices are updated and we will keep it that way
- Now Steel prices are updated and we will keep it that way too 🙂
It’s worth to mention that the support for version 3.1.1 will be discontinued within 2 weeks of the official release of version 3.2.0.
…It is always a pleasure to update a working app to meet your expectations. Let us know what you think about the app by rating it on App Store.